This list is primarily focused on patients who were buried in the Eastern State Hospital Cemetery or somewhere on the campus of the original hospital during its nearly two century history. Do you have questions about pre-1960 records of an ancestor while they stayed at Eastern State Hospital? Please contact us for more information.
Be sure to scroll both vertically and horizontally to access all of the information in the index.
Cholera Deaths 1833-1849
Contributed by Shawn Logan & Jay Gravatte | firstname.lastname@example.org
⁘ Works Cited ⁘
- The Kentucky Reporter [Lexington, Fayette, Kentucky], 22 August 1833, p. 1. Microfilm held by the Kentucky Room, Lexington Public Library, Lexington.
- The Kentucky Atlas of August 24, 1849, as reprinted in the Lexington Leader, Lexington, Kentucky, 25 August 1901, p. 10 cols. 1-4. Microfilm held by the Kentucky Room, Lexington Public Library, Lexington, Kentucky.
- Kentucky. Kentucky Birth, Marriage and Death Records – Microfilm (1852-1910). Microfilm rolls #994027-994058. Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives, Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Kentucky. Birth and Death Records: Covington, Lexington, Louisville, and Newport – Microfilm (before 1911). Microfilm rolls #7007125-7007131, 7011804-7011813, 7012974-7013570, 7015456-7015462. Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives, Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Kentucky. Vital Statistics Original Death Certificates – Microfilm (1911-1964). Microfilm rolls #7016130-7041803. Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives, Frankfort, Kentucky.
If you would like to use any information on this website (including text, bios, photos and any other information) you must first contact us. Some information is courtesy of other sources (of which are cited) and as such we do not own some of the copyrighted text or photos. Please remember that information contained on this site, authored by us, is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.