The Kentucky Board of Control was created by act in 1918 to manage both charitable and penal institutions.
These reports include the following institutions:
- Eastern State Hospital, Lexington, Ky.
- Central State Hospital, Louisville, Ky.
- Western State Hospital, Hopkinsville, Ky.
- Feeble-Minded Institute, Frankfort, Ky.
- Kentucky State Reformatory, Frankfort, Ky.
- Kentucky Penitentiary, Eddyville, Ky.
- Kentucky State Houses of Reform, Greendale, Ky.
1909 By-Laws and Regulations Governing and Concerning the Charitable Institutions of Kentucky
Contributed by Phil Tkacz & Shawn Logan | email@example.com
⁘ Works Cited ⁘
- Commonwealth of Kentucky (Frankfort, Kentucky). Report of the State Board of Control for Charitable and Penal Institutions to the Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. OCLC 22134071. Special Collections, Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives, Frankfort, KY.
If you would like to use any information on this website (including text, bios, photos and any other information) you must first contact us. Some information is courtesy of other sources (of which are cited) and as such we do not own some of the copyrighted text or photos. Please remember that information contained on this site, authored by us, is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.