ESH State Census
Be sure to scroll both vertically and horizontally to access all of the information in the index. This list will be updated on a regular basis so please check back often!
ESH Federal Census
Patient Population Timeline
Contributed by Shawn Logan & Jay Gravatte | firstname.lastname@example.org
⁘ Works Cited ⁘
- The Lexington Leader, 9 December 1949
- The Lexington Leader, 12 December 1952
- 1870 United States Census, population schedule, Fayette County, Kentucky, Lexington Ward 2, United States National Archives and Records Administration micro publication #M593, roll 460, pages 90-105. Enumerated on 09 and 10 August 1870 by Edw. E. Smith.
- Federal Mortality Census Schedules, 1850-1880 (formerly in the custody of the Daughters of the American Revolution), and Related Indexes, 1850-1880; United States National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T655, roll 28.
- Persons who served in the Army, Navy, and Marine Corps of the United States during the war of rebellion (who are survivors), and widows of such persons, in Eastern Ky. Lunatic Asylum, County of Fayette State of Kentucky, enumerated in June 1890 by Joseph H. Drustull. United States National Archives and Records Administration micropublication #M123, roll 3, pages 1-3.
The  list of deaths at the “Eastern Lunatic Asylum” under the charge of Dr. Whitney, begins with R.C. Heavrin. None of the occupants of the asylum were married. The list is somewhat indefinite in one or two respects, but as accurate as could be obtained. (Mary Hatton)
If you would like to use any information on this website (including text, bios, photos and any other information) we encourage you to contact us. We do not own all of the materials on this website/blog. Many of these materials are courtesy of other sources and the original copyright holders retain all applicable rights under the law. Please remember that information contained on this site, authored/owned by KHI, is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Photographs, text, illustrations and all other media not authored by KHI belong to their respective authors/owners/copyright holders and are used here for educational purposes only under Title 17 U.S. Code § 107.