CSH State Census
Be sure to scroll both vertically and horizontally to access all of the information in the index. This list will be updated on a regular basis so please check back often!
CSH Federal Census
Contributed by Jay Gravatte | firstname.lastname@example.org
⁘ Works Cited ⁘
- The Lexington Leader, 9 December 1949
- The Lexington Leader, 12 December 1952
- 1874, 1876 and 1877 Patient listing from the 1874, 1876 and 1877 Annual Report.
- 1902 Census from the logs of the Central Kentucky Lunatic Asylum
- 1880, 1930 & 1940 Censuses from the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Patient Populations from Annual Reports.
If you would like to use any information on this website (including text, bios, photos and any other information) we encourage you to contact us. We do not own all of the materials on this website/blog. Many of these materials are courtesy of other sources and the original copyright holders retain all applicable rights under the law. Please remember that information contained on this site, authored/owned by KHI, is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Photographs, text, illustrations and all other media not authored by KHI belong to their respective authors/owners/copyright holders and are used here for educational purposes only under Title 17 U.S. Code § 107.